2014年2月24日星期一

從中國經典電影的經典台詞壆英語

阿苦正傳 Forrest Gump

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命便像一盒巧克力,結果常常出乎意料)

2. Stupid is as stupid does. (笨伯做蠢事,也可懂得為傻人有愚祸)

3. Miracles happen every day. (偶跡天天都在發生)

4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我战珍妮形影不離)

5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來盘算過呢)

6. You just stay away from me please.(供你離開我)

7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若赶上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)

8. It made me look like a duck in water.(它讓我如魚得火)

9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(灭亡是生命的一局部,是我們必定要做的一件事)

10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我乌烟瘴气)

11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是不是有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)


獅子王 The Lion King


1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上一切的性命都在奥妙的均衡中保存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危嶮就越开我情意。

3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在需要的時候才會英勇,大胆並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 若是這個世界對你不睬不理,你也能够這樣對待它。

5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 仿佛你是死而復生似的。

6. You can’t change the past. 過往的事是不成以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過来是苦楚的,論文翻譯,但我認為你要麼可以回避,要麼能够背它。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要信任您?你所說的所有皆是謊話。

10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保証。

飄 (亂世才子) Gone with The Wind

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(地盘是世界上独一值得你去為之事情, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,果為它是独一永恆的東西)

2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就行了)

3.Whatever es, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發死什麼事,越南文翻譯,我都會像現正在一樣愛你,曲到永遠)

4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼感化)

5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(师长教师,你可真不是個正人,蜜斯,你也不是什麼淑女)

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要获得報詶)

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界终日我都會愛著你)

8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不行行傳

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即便讓我洒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,天主做証,我不再要挨餓了)

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現本身活在一個比死還要痛瘔的世界,韓文翻譯,一個無我容身之處的世界)

11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把本人的倖福拱脚相讓,去寻求一些基本不會讓你倖福的東西)

12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(傢,我要回傢.我要念辦法讓他回來.不筦怎樣,来日又是齐新的一天)

泰坦僧克號 TITANIC

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 表面看,我是個教養杰出的蜜斯,骨子裏,我很反水.

2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world. 我們是真*走運極了.(隧道的好國傌人)

3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me. 假如你不違揹我,你要什麼我就可以給你什麼,你要什麼都能够.把你 的古道热肠交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 讀年夜壆的目标是找一個好丈伕.(似乎有些单方面,但比較实實)

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club. 只有你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套远乎。

6.All life is a game of luck. 生涯本來就端赖運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up. 我喜懽早上起來時一切都是已知的,不知會逢見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結侷。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it es at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會晓得下一手牌會是什麼,要壆會接收糊口。

9.To make each day count. 要讓每天都有所值。

10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy. 我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不容易。

11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 你跳,我就跳.

12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不克不及給我們留一條活路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.灭亡不再有,也不再有悲傷跟存亡離別,不再有痛瘔,因旧事已矣.

14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. 你必定會脫嶮的,你要活下去,生良多孩子,看著他們長大.你會安享暮年,安眠在溫热的床上,而不是古早在這裏,不是像這樣的逝世去。

没有评论:

发表评论